We are givers and we try to fulfill as many donation requests as possible. Pizza My Heart is especially interested in helping schools and non-profits within our delivery zones. Annually, we end up donating thousands of gift certificates and free slice cards. If you’ve got a good cause, please e-mail Donations@pizzamyheart.com and tell us about your event, who it benefits, and why we should help out. We prefer email because it’s fast, and eco-friendly. Remember to include your contact information and mailing address in the email.
We believe there is no better investment in our community than supporting our local schools. Students are our future leaders, customers and friends. With that in mind, we offer what may be the most aggressive Scrip program in the Bay Area. For use in school fundraising programs we sell our:
$5 gift cards for $4.40
$10 gift cards for $8.50
$20 gift cards for $16.00
Is your school signed up with us yet? Please e-mail Allison@pizzamyheart.com to get started in the program.
Looking to raise money for your charitable organization? Holding a fundraiser at your local Pizza My Heart is not only fun and easy, but a whopping 30% donation goes back to your group from the sales during your event! It works like this:
• Click the button below and fill out the form to request your fundraiser. Fundraising events can be held Monday – Wednesday from 4-9PM (we recommend booking your fundraiser at least two weeks in advance).
• After a Store Manager confirms your fundraiser, email Allison@pizzamyheart.com to request a customized flyer to promote your fundraising event.
• Your group publicizes the event by distributing the flyers and using other marketing tactics (see below for tips).
• When the big night arrives, all of your supporters either come in to the restaurant to order dinner (dine in or take out) or they call to have it delivered (online orders can not be credited towards fundraisers). All they have to do is show the flyer or tell the cashier at time of ordering that their order is for the fundraiser.
• Then, in 1-2 weeks you receive a check for 30% of the total sales brought in by your group. It’s that easy!
Click button below for tips on how to throw a successful fundraiser.
Click the button below to Request Your Fundraiser
One of our best outreach programs also happens to be the most fun. We give delicious and free elementary school tours of a Pizza My Heart restaurant near the school. A typical tour starts around 9 AM with about 20 students, a teacher, and 4-5 parent helpers. The students get a tour of how a restaurant operates. We gauge the information for the appropriate age, but Kindergarten through 3rd grade tends to work the best. By 10:30 AM, each student has made their own tasty pizza and is ready to head back to school with great memories, a lot of new information and a souvenir PMH shirt. Tours are available in English or Spanish. Please email Allison@pizzamyheart.com to book your tour at least a month in advance. There is no charge to the school, and Mondays through Wednesdays work the best.